The main activity of the project ‘Dance, Hope and Beyond between Youth’ was a 8-day training course targeted to youth workers. It was carried out by Permacultura Cantabria in Cantabria (Spain).
This training course “Dance, hope and beyond among young people”
aimed to achieve the objectives below through dance and dancing:
‣ Providing young workers with the tools to create healthy and collaborative
spaces through dance.
‣ Increasing the abilities of youth workers to promote youth participation in
European and civic activities and sharing dance and movement tools.
‣ Building up ideas that lead to future collaborations, within the framework
of the different key actions of the Erasmus + program.
To achieve the purpose of this training course, we proposed to each entity to select youth workers who meet the following requirements:
- They should like dance and dancing.
- They are supposed to lead at least a 2 hour session to share their dance techniques and skills. (Not essential but highly recommended)
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English to
communicate during the Training Course.