Euro Music Dance
,EURO MUSIC DANCE’’ is a Festival – Contest European/International music and dance to the youth in the formal educational system or non-formal.
Euro Dance Music Project is a project aimed at young people in Europe who can express themselves through music and dance . The project has three phases:
1 ) Phase I: Euro Music unfolding in music section
2 ) Phase II : music and dance experimental
3 ) Phase III : Euro Music Dance festival
The project theme is artistic exchange of music and dance , its promotion Artistic values in Europe.
– Encouraging social activities through music and dance for children and young people to develop their creativity and innovation through social networking Useful links between European countries participating in the Youth in Action Programme ;
– Promoting the music and dance of regional and global unity by gathering various studies , experts and producers of music and dance ;
– Research and promotion , without any discrimination to religion , class , sex , age , nation, or other social indicators .
– The responsibility for ensuring active involvement of participants in preparation for the project , its implementation and dissemination of project results ;
– Support for achieving the objectives and priorities of the Youth in Action Programme in general insurance and protection for its representatives during project implementation ;
– Provide project visibility and local program support dissemination and exploitation of project results of the European Community ;
– Providing a space for participants to define creativity in the context of its use in the Youth in Action ;
– Provide the opportunity to share experiences nonformal education methods used in Youth in Action projects ;
– Provide an opportunity for exchange of knowledge and experiences between members of different international organizations involved in the project and creating new partnerships ;
– Harnessing talent and artistic skills of children;
– Develop the ability to communicate through art ;
– Stimulate interest and motivation for practicing dance and music ;
– Education of positive will and character ;
– Developing a sense of self-affirmation in the space competition and cooperation with group members;
– To promote friendship and cooperation among children by conducting educational activities between members of partner institutions ;
– Encourage and promote the creative abilities of students by organizing competitions;
– Development of existing partnerships and addressing others;
– Young people to accept and respect other cultures ( intercultural interaction through participation in events ) ;
– Young people should realize the importance of non-formal education methods ( involving non-formal education : Education examples of music and dance ) ;
– Young people to promote tolerance and mutual esteem ;
– Young to be creative ;
– Young people working in teams (groups target the social environment ) ;
– Youth to promote the concept of European citizenship ;
– Young people initiate specific artistic activities ;
– Young people to accept young people with fewer opportunities ;
– Young people to relate to all stakeholders , beneficiaries indirecţii ;
– Young people engage in voluntary activities ;
Participating countries are Romania and Turkey , with each country by 2 promoters .
The activities consist of music and dance classes with a set schedule between 14-18 hours per day , meeting the children and young people through the exchange of experiences and dance type music .
The methods used to achieve these goals are:
– Work in a team / group ;
– Free and effective communication , and implementation of ideas addressed legal music and dance ;
– Opening theme to the artistic sense of dance and music ;
– Brainstorming ways : p rin this method organizes a problem situation that allows young people to make more proposals for ideas excuzând any form of criticism or discussion ;
– Synectics method : divide the problem into several parts ( sections ) that communicates the youth closer to the analogies and metaphors , the core ei.Rezolvarea is postponed until he finds that young people have found effective solutions ( with diff . expressive artistic effects ) . Only when he announces what the essence of the problem .
– Observation conducted ;
– Explanation ;
– Conversation ;
– Demonstration ;
– Work independently ;
– Exercise: Exercises prevocale , diction , vocal heating , intelligence , musical or dance audition after a model ;